4-piece inertia technology that generates breakthrough tour distance.
The technologically advanced Tour i Golf Ball provides the perfect balance of breakthrough distance and control. A softer core formulation provides unparalleled tour feel and the softer urethane cover generates more short-game spin for precision control and aggressive shot-making. 4 pieces, 2 cores, 1 unbeatable ball.
- The ball’s high-density tungsten-infused outer core moves weight away from the center of the ball for increased Moment of Inertia (MOI) resulting in reduced driver spin for increased distance.
- The Tour i ball’s dual core construction allows for great distance off the tee while still offering spin around the green.
- The softer inner core provides low spin off the driver for great distance while the firmer outer core provides high driver speed and high chip-shot spin around the green.
- Mantle layer works with the dual core to produce high ball speed and its higher density moves more weight away from the center to increase MOI and reduce driver spin to maximize distance.
- New, softer thermoset urethane cover provides unmatched feel with increased short-game spin for precision control around the greens.